Label: Underworldlive.com - none • Format: 34x, File WAV, Album, Deluxe Edition, Reissue, Remastered 1.41 Mbps • Country: UK • Genre: Electronic • Style: Techno, Deep House, Drum n Bass, Breakbeat, Progressive House, Leftfield
· Underworld: Second Toughest In The Infants referencing Second Toughest In The Infants, CD, Album + CD, S/Edition, , loc "Deep Arch" & "Cherry Pie" b-sides deserved to be on the album rather than the lackluster "Confusion the waitress"/5(K).
· by Paul Simpson. Second Toughest in the Infants () wasn't actually Underworld 's sophomore album, but it was their second full-length (fourth overall) since progressive house DJ Darren Emerson joined the core lineup of Rick Smith and Karl Hyde in , transforming them from a mediocre dance-rock duo into one of the most original, acclaimed, and successful electronic groups of the '90s/10().
· Second Toughest in the Infants 2CD packaging (click to enlarge) The second disc kicks off with the original instrumental version of this track, before lining up a few fine B-sides, starting with Cherry Pie, an early, rather spaced-out version of the album’s fierce and biting Rowla.
· Analyzed: Underworld / Second Toughest In The Infants CD1 (Remastered Album) Underworld / Second Toughest In The Infants CD2 (Extra Tracks + Mixes/Remixes) FILE "01 - Cherry " WAVE TRACK 01 AUDIO TITLE "Cherry Pie" PERFORMER "Underworld.
Cherry Pie Oich Oich Puppies Mosaic Deep Arch Pearl's Girl (Tin There) Pearl's Girl ( Version) Born Slippy (Original Instrumental Version).
- I Dont Stand A Ghost Of A Chance - Lester Young - The Complete 1936-1951 Small Group Sessions Vol. 3